Saturday 29 October 2011

The Bloggy, Bloggy Me

So, let me see now...

So far we have an introductory paragraph, an admonition for everyone in the world to try harder to be nice, an excuse for not writing anything much and a few moans about being tired and cooking the right food. Clearly, the true Bloggy Me has yet to crystalise from my disorganised brain.

When I originally intended to start writing things (a long time ago) the plan was to write a new article each day that was inspired by a previous article or by some current event that took my fancy. That seems a good plan and better than randomly taking a snapshot of my mood each day. So, as a start let me lay down a bit about who I am, or at least what interests me.

In rough order of importance, what grabs my attention consists of:

1. Music (mostly classical)
2. Games (mostly board games, but others also get a look in)
3. Me
4. Maths
5. Physics
6. Other sciency things
7. Books (a large proportion of which are science fiction)

That should be enough to get started with. Let the associations begin.

But to begin with, let me see if I can stop the site giving my time of posting as if I lived on the West coast of Ameirca instead of the UK.

EDIT: Success! At least on getting the right time stamp.

No comments:

Post a Comment