Saturday 29 October 2011

Sleep, sleep, sleep

Sad to say, I did not cook the fish sauce as promised yesterday. Instead I spent most of the day asleep.

Again.

In the end I survived on some of the leftover curry I cooked a couple of days ago and some apple confection my wife made, which was delicious. The fish is in the fridge defrosting ready for its ordeal tomorrow.

I did manage to get out of the house for a bit though so that was one good thing.

I'm feeling OK right now, but it is 12:30am and not really that much left of the day. Ho hum.

Onwards to tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Your Affiliate Profit Machine is waiting -

    Plus, earning money online using it is as easy as 1--2--3!

    Here's how it all works...

    STEP 1. Tell the system what affiliate products you want to push
    STEP 2. Add PUSH BUTTON traffic (it ONLY takes 2 minutes)
    STEP 3. See how the system explode your list and up-sell your affiliate products for you!

    Are you ready?

    Check it out here

    ReplyDelete